Maybe Linus may get some consideration in future rankings.
The Peanuts HappyHallowThanksmas Power Rankings for October 26, 2016
1. Snoopy (last ranking, #1)
How did all those bullets fly by, and only his plane got hit?
2. Vince Guaraldi (last ranking, #2)
Ron Burgundy aspires to that level of jazz flute.
3. Sally Brown (last ranking, #4)
Smashing the Patriarchy, one holiday at time.
4. Lucy Van Pelt (last ranking, #3)
Bad: Eldest child control-freak. Good: In the end, compassionate to her brother when he's outside, freezing his tuchas off.
5. Chalons Sur Marnes (last ranking, NR)
Best color palette in #HappyHallowThanksmas
Also receiving votes: If, Souza marches, Tricks or Treats, Jazz Flute, poison dog germs, concussions.